Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fishie news

My friend Nat and I thought we could have 2 female Bettas in the same tank with each other and they would be live together as friends. Not true. My pink and red fish formerly known as Princess Aurora attached my royal blue fish Lois and almost killed her. I was out sick yesterday and Nat saved her life for me. Nat was checkin on my fish for me and saw that Lois was dead she got my net to take her out of the bowl and BAM she wasnt dead she started flippin around and Aurora tried to eat her again. Lois was playin dead so Aurora would stop eatin her. They were seperated and Lois is alive minus half her fins though. Princess Aurora has been renamed to Shredder and Lois has the new name of Splinter. Thanks to my BFAW Nat for saving my fishy. Shredder is swimming a lot better than she did when I first got her I think its because she absorbed Splinters powers. Nat had to seperate her 2 fish as well because the bigger fish was pickin on the smaller one. So we have learned or lesson with the female bettas I guess they need to be the same size or have more than 2 in the tank. One of our coworkers has 4 females in 1 bowl and they are one big happy family.

No comments: