Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Gettin' Screwed


Here is my beautiful left foot. At least I think it is beautiful even with my painful bunion. Tomorrow is surgery day and i am a little nervous and I dont know why. I have had surgery on my right ankle and my right wrist and it was a piece a cake. I havent been sleeping so good the last 2 nights and I think I am grinding my teeth again too. All I can think of is I got spooked because the hospital asked me if I have a living will or a POA and they didnt do that before or I just dont remember :). If anyone actually reads this blog and has had this surgery any calming words would be nice. I dont think I will be sleeping much tonight either. I hope I dont have a really ugly scar cause I think I have nice looking feet & I have seen some really ugly feet, its something I always look at. I will be getting some screws in my toe, thats kinda cool? Can you see the sexy man in the background thats my Sup blanket as my backdrop! If I dont make it please tell Superman I LOVE HIM!!!

No comments: